Friday, January 14, 2011

3-2-1...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wishing everyone the very best in 2011
I am happy to announce that Not Your Average Cookie can now
offer ANY, yes I mean ANY design on cookies, cakes and even cupcake toppers.
For Christmas my loving husband purchased a gift for me which I have had on my wish list for
sometime now. This special tool now allows me to HAND pipe any design.
This is very exciting news because if you as a customer have a special graphic design/picture I am now able to pipe this onto any edible item you wish it to be on.
I of course will be practicing as much as possible between orders and will constantly be updating my blog to give you ideas.
Just to give you a few examples:
Wedding, baby and bridal shower invitation graphics
Graphics from party decor items(great way to bring together your theme)
Favorite animated characters
Scrapbook paper images
Business logos
Team logos
Pretty much anything can be now piped and made into an edible treat!
If you have an image you would like done please don't hesitate to contact me.
Looking Forward to sharing this very special gift with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment