Monday, January 31, 2011

SWEET PEA

Pea in a Pod
Proud Mama to be Taylor is expecting her first baby and I had the honour of making her baby shower favours. I took the image from her baby shower invitations and piped it onto a sugar cookie. With my very special tool I can now offer this too anyone wanting images transferred and pipe the image on with royal icing.

Keeping with the theme I made both chocolate & vanilla cupcakes with a delicious butter cream icing topped with a fondant pea in a pod






















Secretly I found out what the mother to be was going to be wearing and made the figure on her cake to look like her and to be dressed the same as her. You'll also see the figure is also wearing black heels. The theme followed through onto the cake with matching colours.


Congratulations Taylor & Rod!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment